Skip to main content

Featured

Sourdough Pizza Crust

      A STAPLE IN MY HOME         YEALDS 4 PIZZAS (SCALE REQUIRED) TIP: BEST TO START EARLY OR NIGHT BEFORE INGREDIENTS:  100 G starter 10 G Salt  375 G WARM WATER  500 G AP FLOUR COMBINE: REST FOR 30 mins after combined with a plastic cover or towel over the bowl. PERFORM STRETCH and FOLDS every 30 MINS for about 2 Hours. (COVER BOWL EACH TIME) Let dough rest until bubbly in WARM area of your house.  Dump onto floured surface & cut into 4 equal pieces. shape all 4 pieces into round dough balls  Place Each Dough Ball into separate dishes (OILED)  Refrigerate.  (DOUGH LASTS 3 DAYS IN FRIDGE) Let dough rest for 1 hour at room temp before baking (VERY IMPORTANT) BAKE AT 500 for 12 - 15 MINS or until nice and GOLDEN on crusts.

10 Fall Activities to Add to Your Bucket-list! (Quarantine Edition)

 


                                             Still Stuck Inside

                  Ah, feel that crisp autumn breeze and smell the change in the air, or..maybe you're like me and you live in the South and you just have to take what you can get and make the best of it! Since I was an autumn baby, I have always been more inclined to intertwining myself with the fall and winter months. I sleep,  breathe, and eat fall; almost all year long.  If you are like-minded, then you are also feeling defeated that you can't experience your normal festivities this year! It's a different kind of masking up this Halloween and we have grown tired of the tricks and are more eager for the treats this go around! 


    I've decided to create my own quarantine edition Fall Bucket List & I'd love to share it with you!


   1.) DIY Fall Scented Foaming Hand Soap *Sensitive Skin Edition*(since we are washing our hands so frequently these days) You can make this with Dr. Bronners Castile Soap & A blend of your favorite fall essential oils Nutmeg, Ginger Root, Cinnamon Bark, & Clove or even some pumpkin spice blends! This only takes about 5 mins to make and it will leave you clean and excited to wash your hands again, and again.  
                                              
2.)  Having a fall picnic with your friends over Facetime! This may sound a little silly, but it's kind of fun! Dress yourself up to the Tee and find a nice shady place to rest your picnic blanket. Grab a thermist of your favorite coffee blend or apple cider and some pumpkin puff pastries and have your friend do the same. It will be fun to see what you both decided on wearing and packing for yourselves and don't forget to take screenshots! 


3.)  Challenge yourself to seasonal baking/drink cookbook recipes, I've had my eye on a couple of cookbooks I've been dying to try some recipes from this fall! (The Elder Scrolls Cookbook being one of them)

                      
  
                                                     The Elder Scrolls Cookbook
    

     4.)   Creating a brand new fall playlist! I just finally made the switch from Spotify to YoutubeMusic, and I've really been wanting to look for some new artists! Since I have so much free time on my hands, I feel like I need to get around to making a brand new Fall 2020 playlist! Its also fun to make playlists for your friends and loved ones, just to let them know you're thinking about them! 


     5.)   If you are looking for the perfect fall date, look no further than you're backyard! Go for a ride and forage some firewood (make sure it's not damp) Add a little bit of extra pizzazz to it by adding the magical  Color Changing Powder


    6. ) That brings us to SMORES, and not just any smores! Ever thought about exchanging the Hersey Bar staple to something a little different!? How about an Andes Thin Mint?! Or YES even Peanut Butter! 
    


    7.) Make Homemade Seasonal Decor! I've made dried oranges for my tea a couple of times last spring and that made me eager to make a fall garland out of dried oranges, apples, and maybe even popcorn!

                                                                




      8. Have an online friendly pumpkin carving competition with your friends and have people vote on them! Come up with a theme for them even if you'd like! The winner gets a treat in the mail! 

      9.  That brings me to my next fall/winter month idea! Since we will be spending a lot of time indoors, let us find the time to mail someone we care about or even someone new some nice snail mail! Insert some of your favorite fall/winter tea sachets or treats! I know a REALLY great place to get some lose leaf tea & sachets! My Favorite Tea Shop IF I HAD to recommend some of my favorite seasonals by them, it would be Apple Cider, Pumpkin Muffin, and Cinnamon Orange! They also have a really Yummy White Chocolate Peppermint Tea! I once worked here and I truly loved everything this place had to offer and it started off as a Mom & Pop shop, which I love!

     10.  Have a fall-themed (affordable) at-home spa day! paint your nails, wear a pumpkin face mask, and lather on the fall scented lotions! I love to soak my feet in hot water and roll them on marbles (ITS A NICE SPA SUBSTITUTE)  Listed Below are some of my fall wish list items for this spa day! 
                                                                Fall Body Butter
                                                                Pumpkin Eye Gel Patch
                                                                Nail Polish
                                                                Halloween Bath Bomb
        

Comments

Popular Posts