Skip to main content

Featured

Sourdough Pizza Crust

      A STAPLE IN MY HOME         YEALDS 4 PIZZAS (SCALE REQUIRED) TIP: BEST TO START EARLY OR NIGHT BEFORE INGREDIENTS:  100 G starter 10 G Salt  375 G WARM WATER  500 G AP FLOUR COMBINE: REST FOR 30 mins after combined with a plastic cover or towel over the bowl. PERFORM STRETCH and FOLDS every 30 MINS for about 2 Hours. (COVER BOWL EACH TIME) Let dough rest until bubbly in WARM area of your house.  Dump onto floured surface & cut into 4 equal pieces. shape all 4 pieces into round dough balls  Place Each Dough Ball into separate dishes (OILED)  Refrigerate.  (DOUGH LASTS 3 DAYS IN FRIDGE) Let dough rest for 1 hour at room temp before baking (VERY IMPORTANT) BAKE AT 500 for 12 - 15 MINS or until nice and GOLDEN on crusts.

Little Bird

 



Good Afternoon Little Bird
I guess I should introduce myself,
I am your mother and I can hardly wait to meet you. 

Every single day I get to wake up to the pitter patter of your feet thumping against my tummy.
Yes, that's right..you came from mommy's tummy. 
A warm and safe place where I grew you for 9 months and you became bigger and stronger each and everyday until I got to meet you!

Mommy and Daddy made sure to tend to our garden before we decided to plant flowers. Which means we love each other a whole lot and we even have a lot of love left to give for you. We want to give you a childhood worth remembering and always remember we just want the best for you.

We love you so much





"of all the things my hands of held, the best by far is you..."







March 15th, 2021
Dear Reader, 
Welcome to Spring after one of the roughest years I have yet experienced in my short 26 years of life.
While it was a tough time, there were some beautiful things left to take from it.
Quality time has become something far more meaningful and solitary confinement has taught us so much more about ourselves and where our productivity and ambitions lie. 

This past fall I have found myself on the fast and winding path of new motherhood, and each and everyday I find a piece of me that I am slowly shedding and rediscovering myself in ways I had not expected.
Having a child unfolds all of the uncertainty in your lives and shows you what is necessary and true.

Without a doubt something that has always been crucial to me is given the opportunity, I would always be there for my children and have the ability to raise them myself.

So with hope of holding on to a dream, I have set myself on the journey of being a full time mother.

I can't wait to wake up to my little ones each and everyday and provide them comfort, nourishment, and watch them grow and help them learn.

A home of adventures and creative imaginations running wild is heavy on my heart.

 Flower beds and vegetable gardens will grow wild to be played in and learn from, and bookshelves will never have the chance to harbor dust.

Tiny stools will be pushed against countertops for helping hands, and refrigerators will turn into private art museums.

A love of a future husband and wife will grow wild and never neglected.
For relationships are always meant to be watered and left out under the sun when needed.

Many people see a child as the end, that may be something I can never wrap my head around, because for me it feels like the very beginning of all I ever wanted.

I can't wait to photograph every moment and write to them always...
Just as I do for you <3 

If we are close, know I consider you family
I love you.



Thank you always, 
Carrot Cake Sweetie











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts